Through the Archives and Records Management (ARM) program, the Center for the History of Medicine collects the archival records of:
- Harvard Medical School
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
ARM offers records management help and advice specific to these communities. Contact ARM for help throughout all stages of the records lifecycle. Services include:
- Archiving records of permanent value
- Instruction on keeping and destroying records
- Advice on maintaining compliance with University records retention policies
- Support for managing electronic records in shared network environments
- Options for records storage and suggestions for controlling costs associated with records storage
- Transferring records to the Harvard Depository
- Guidance on managing the records of separating employees
- Tips on preparing for office moves and clean ups
- Information on resources for large scale scanning projects
To access the General Records Schedule (GRS), visit grs.harvard.edu.
Contact ARM by email or call 617-432-6194 for more information or help.